A society of knowledge demands that educational and training organizations continue learning, questioning their existing models and processes and generating new methods and practices. The key importance of good management in academic and training institutions is to reinforce the relevancy of its Academic Administration and Organization, such as in social policies of its plans and community actions.
In addressing these problems, some new problem areas stand out:
- Management of people and resources
- Availability of organizations for education / training
- Ethical management of schools and training centers
- Campus projects and leadership models
- Administration and management
This specialization promotes the adquisition of skills and scientific, pedagogical and technical knowledge, as well as the development of abiilities and behaviors in critical analysis, innovation and research in the field of Academic Administration and Organization.